The mobile payment revolution is here! More and more customers are equipped to pay from their phones, smart cards, tablets, and more! Is your Nashville business ready to accommodate these growing trends? If not, you can be with a Harbortouch Perkwave⎯the perfect upgrade to your POS system.
The Harbortouch Perkwave terminal includes near field communication (NFC) technology so that your customers can simply wave their mobile phone to pay. The Perkwave terminal also accepts EMV-enabled credit cards, or “smart cards.” Smart cards include an embedded microprocessor that provides powerful security features not possible with traditional magnetic stripe cards.
The major credit card brands are migrating to EMV technology in the near future due to the added security these cards afford. Merchants who don’t accept EMV payments will be noncompliant after these changes go into effect, meaning you can incur increased liability for data breaches and chargebacks. With Harbortouch Perkwave, you can future-proof your business, enhance your POS system, and stay on the cutting edge of payment technology!
The Perkwave terminal is designed for merchants demanding the latest technology, lightning-fast transaction speeds, flawless performance, and rock-solid security. Here are some additional features of the Harbortouch Perkwave:
- Support for all major credit and debit cards, as well as smart cards, contactless cards, and mobile NFC payment technology
- PCI PTS compliant and EMV certified
- Intuitive keypad layout with integrated PCI PTS-approved PIN pad
- Easy-to-use clamshell printer design allows drop-in loading of thermal paper rolls in just seconds
- Graphics-capable thermal printer allows the printing of logos, barcodes and QR codes
- The option for customers to receive e-receipts sent directly to their e-mail addresses
United Banc Card of TN, LLC is a Nashville business that supplies affordable point of sale systems and merchant services. We serve multiple business models—from restaurants to retail—throughout Tennessee, from Memphis, Jackson, and Clarksville to Kingsport, Knoxville, and Chattanooga.