High Risk Merchant Accounts in Nashville
If you’re having a hard time finding a merchant account provider, then United Banc Card of TN, LLC is the business for you. We extend credit card processing and online payment services to Nashville businesses categorized as “high-risk merchants.” Contact us today at (615) 476-0255 to sign up for a high-risk-merchant account.
Businesses Considered High Risk
- Adult Entertainment
- Travel Agencies
- Telemarketing Merchants
- Tobacco and Cigarette Sellers
- Online Auctions
- Debt Services
- Collection Agencies
- Online Dating Services
- ISP and Hosting Providers
Defining a High-Risk Merchant
Many high-risk merchants may not even be aware that their business is categorized as risky. Some attributes that flag a merchant as “high risk” to credit card processors are as follows:
- The business is unregistered, or improperly registered, with local regulatory agencies.
- Merchant agencies have blacklisted the business due to fraudulent dealings or bankruptcy.
- The merchant has an inconsistent credit history.
- The business has a high sale volume with a large number of transactions, which creates a situation that is more susceptible to fraud.
- Small businesses with insignificant sales volumes and fewer numbers of transactions can’t afford fraud screening software, leaving them vulnerable to attack.
- The business has a high “chargeback” rate, indicating customers who are dissatisfied with products or services.