- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- Which security procedures are in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Your Access to and Control Over InformationYou may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Simply contact us using the email address or phone number given on our website to do any of the following:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.