If you’re having a hard time finding a merchant account provider, then United Banc Card of TN is the business for you. We extend credit card processing and online payment services to businesses categorized as high-risk merchants. Contact us today at (615) 476-0255 to sign up and be approved for a high-risk-merchant account.
High Risk Payment Processors
Businesses Considered High Risk
- Adult Entertainment
- Travel Agencies
- Telemarketing Merchants
- Tobacco and Cigarette Sellers
- Online Auctions
- Debt Services
- Collection Agencies
- Online Dating Services
- ISP and Hosting Providers
Defining a High-Risk Merchant
Many high-risk merchants may not even be aware that their business is categorized as risky. Some attributes that flag a merchant as high risk to credit card processors are as follows:
- The business is unregistered, or improperly registered, with local regulatory agencies.
- Merchant agencies have banned the business due to fraudulent dealings or bankruptcy.
- The merchant has an inconsistent credit history.
- The business has a high sale volume with a large number of transactions, which creates a situation that is more susceptible to fraud.
- Small businesses with insignificant sales volumes and fewer numbers of transactions can’t afford fraud screening software, leaving them vulnerable to attack.
- The business has a high chargeback rate, indicating customers who are dissatisfied with products or services.
High Risk Merchant Accounts
In today’s increasingly digital world, businesses are constantly searching for ways to expand their reach and boost sales. However, for certain industries deemed high risk, traditional payment processing solutions can present a major hurdle. High risk merchant accounts help businesses in sectors like adult entertainment, online gaming, and pharmaceuticals.
They offer specialized services that meet the unique needs of these industries. With high-risk merchant accounts, businesses can process payments securely and reliably. They also create opportunities for growth and profitability. In this article, we will discuss high risk merchant accounts and how they assist businesses in high-risk sectors.